Earning a Criminal Justice M.S. from Saint Joseph’s University will open up a bold future. You’ll be prepared to be a leader who makes an impact in your community – whether your career goals include law enforcement, social work, the courts or corrections system.
TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE SAINT JOSEPH’S FOR YOUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE
- 100% Online: You can study at your pace with online courses.
- Speed to Degree: Earn your degree in as little as 18 months.
- Expert Faculty: Learn from faculty with experience in the field.
- Affordable Tuition: Our competitive, affordable tuition makes this program a smart investment.
- Customization: Choose the area of concentration that fits your interests and goals.
At Saint Joseph's University, I obtained the strong research and analytical skills I employ in my day-to-day work. Between my undergraduate and graduate education at SJU, I graduated with a comprehensive understanding of the criminal justice field."
Anthony Fattizzi '13, '15 (M.S.)
Research Assistant, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania