Earning a Criminal Justice M.S. from Saint Joseph’s University will open up a bold future. You’ll be prepared to be a leader who makes an impact in your community – whether your career goals include law enforcement, social work, the courts or corrections system.
TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE SAINT JOSEPH’S FOR YOUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE
- 100% Online: You can study at your pace with online courses.
- Speed to Degree: Earn your degree in as little as 14 months.
- Expert Faculty: Learn from faculty with experience in the field.
- Affordable Tuition: Our competitive, affordable tuition makes this program a smart investment.
- Customization: Choose the area of concentration that fits your interests and goals.
Merit scholarships are now available for this program for qualified students who begin their graduate studies this summer.
At Saint Joseph's University, I obtained the strong research and analytical skills I employ in my day-to-day work. Between my undergraduate and graduate education at SJU, I graduated with a comprehensive understanding of the criminal justice field."
Anthony Fattizzi '13, '15 (M.S.)
Research Assistant, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania